Sunday, December 13, 2009

christmas cheer

Recently I stumbled across a fantastic product. Vintage Sister lip balm.

I know lip balm doesn't seem all that exciting but this balms are uniquely lovely. They come in adorable little tins with a different cute design on each one plus they're extremely moisturizing but the thing I really LOVE about them is the limited edition seasonal flavors.

Each spring, summer, autumn and winter they bring out some of the most amazing flavors.

I'm in love with the current Christmas batch. Some of my favourites are -


You can only buy these little darlings at www.vintagesister.com and they are so worth it, I can't even tell you how much.

3 comments:

Coco said...

OH! La! la! some of these lips balm flavored sound yummy! Especially after visiting their website! Thank you for sharing! (also thank you for sharing the Bona Drag website address, I did not know of them. I now also adore their shoes/ballet flat!)

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

Lesley said...

glad you like them too!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ooo those are cute, looks like good flavors!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates