Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

I very nearly had a heart attack yesterday when I found out that American cosmetics company Urban Decay had teamed up with Disney to create an Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow pallet. It is GORGEOUS!




I know some of you are probably wondering how I didn't know about this sooner but you have to remember that I'm an Australian girl. We don't have Urban Decay over here and much to my dismay the official website doesn't ship internationally. Such a shame. The Urban Decay website is actually sold out of the Alice pallet at them moment anyway. I've already looked it up on ebay and I'm thinking of getting one but they all seem to be about $200-$300 which I really can't afford. It's actually quite ridiculous really considering it was only $52 USD's to begin with...


But I'm going to think it over some more and continue researching because I desperately want this beautiful piece of marvelry. It's just too too wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooh. ♥

Lesley said...

yay! you have internet back! lol

Pages said...

Crap, I missed this post the 1st time around, weird. Its brilliant! I'm loving all the Alice stuff :D

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates