Friday, October 29, 2010

news that makes me smile

OHMYGOSH! just got an email from the Patrick Wolf mailing list and it has this to say-

"The Return of Patrick Wolf

We can now announce that Patrick is getting ready to release his fifth album.

As yet without a title, we can tell you that you will be able to hear the first sounds from the album next week.

The first track to be taken from the album, 'Time Of My Life' will be getting its first play on Nick Grimshaw's Radio 1 show on Wednesday 3rd December.

Discussing the first single, Patrick says: "'Time Of My Life' is a song that I began writing at the end of a relationship in 2006 and then finished three years later during a temporary break up in my current relationship. The new album has a direct narrative about love and optimism surviving through adversity and recession. I wanted to celebrate the love and hope I have found in the last few years."

Released on December 6 'Time Of My Life' will be available on very limited edition 7" vinyl featuring a Leonard Cohen cover of 'Anthem' on the Bside."

Super excited!!!

Can not wait to hear it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates