Saturday, November 14, 2009

sick and twisted

I've been on a bit of a makeup kick of late. Doing a lot of looking around and seeing what become available since last I looked and one thing that I have to say I'm actually quite appalled with these lip glosses...

They're from purple lab and they're lip plumpers which I don't overly agree with in the first place. If for some reason you don't know what lip plumpers are then they pretty much do what they say. The have active ingredients which give your lips that bee stung look. Which I guess is good for those of us out there with incredibly thin lips but for the most part it seems unnatural and maybe just a little bit damaging to me.

But the thing that I'm really disgusted with about these lip products is they have included an appetite suppressant right in the gloss. Honestly what the hell do they think they're playing at? I completely disagree with weight loss fads and gimmicks. If you want to loose weight eat less fried foods and go for a god damn walk.

This product is wrong in my opinion but I'd be happy to listen to other peoples perspectives.

1 comments:

Pages said...

OMG seriously?! That's awful, i'm pretty disgusted actually WTF?! and this is the world they want us to bring daughters into....lets all pray for Tom Boys.

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates