Sunday, October 4, 2009

DIY trend

I just squealed with excitement. I can't remember the last time I did that but personally I think I did it with good reason. I just found the cutest DIY project. One which I'm hoping my lovely boyfriend will help me with... Must remember to ask later. Anyway.

The project is non other then a bedside table but with a very important and oh so clever twist. It's made of old second hand books!

(pic right) isn't it just charming!?! this idea is so magnificent I can't wait to try it. and it's a perfect time for it really since we're moving house soon and we're going to need all the furniture we can get.

If you're interested in making one yourself I found it on a fabulous little website called Design Sponge. The link is ~here~

I can't even really tell you just how much I love this idea. It's just too too much!

cheers lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates