Monday, October 12, 2009

vintage?

I can't deny it. I have quite the thing for canvas bags. They're adorable and oh so customisable. The one i'm currently lusting over can be found on the sweet little site, supermarkethq.com, yet another place I could spend an obscene amount of $$$ if I only I had them.

There is just something so cute about having something be part of what it's not. And canvas bags aren't expensive, fancy or vintage but non the less this is the design printed on this most darling of bags.
I can most definitely see myself traipsing about the place, this bag slung over my shoulder filled with all the things I can't bring myself to leave home without. But for now I'll just look at it's picture and make do with the more then ample supply of canvas bags already in my possession.

Love to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates