Wednesday, October 14, 2009

perfection has a price

I plan on being a well worn traveller in my life and in order to do that I'm going to need (obviously I mean 'need' in a loose sense) some fabulous luggage.

The best I've found so far was on, no other then etsy.com

If for some reason you haven't yet heard of etsy, I more then recommend it. It's basically a global network for buying and selling handmade and vintage items. There is an endless supply of awesome stuff. Do check it out.

anyway. The seller with the lovely luggage is GetReadySetGo and their stuff is simply beautiful. I drool every time I look at their page. The only problem is the larger items aren't currently being shipped to Australia. So I suppose I'll have to search on.
If anyone sees something gorgeous please let me know.
xxx

1 comments:

Pages said...

Damn you Lesley how could u show me this, u know luggage is my favorite thing in the world...appart from stationary lol Something else to drool over..

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates