Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sometimes looking forward means looking back..



This is a book I've been meaning to read for quite awhile now; however, I'm predisposed to dislike any book in the 'recommended reading' section of book stores maybe its the indie elitist portion of my personality that made me put off buying it in favor of lesser known titles and now I have a bad feeling I'm going to become one of the people I despise, the "I just saw this great movie so now I'll read the book" people...so maybe I better go get a copy before the only copies you can buy are the movie poster cover ones :P

This trailer looks amazing and I can't wait for November so I can see the whole thing and best of all I don't hate either of the lead actors :D Take a look and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

the only thing I have against this movie is the actors in it... lol

Lesley said...

so obviously therefore I say yay for novels btw

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates